12.09.2009

a blatant plug

But, this must be done!
We just got these dresses in at work and I am so obsessed with each and every one! They are by Max & Cleo, which is a division of the BCBG group (can you not tell from the first dress?!!)

I can't decide which one to get, I'm thinking it's a tie between the first dress and the fourth dress. Although the last dress is super adorable too!



Photos by aliciafashionista

Feel free to email me at aliciafashionsita@gmail.com if you want to know where to get these gorgeous dresses! I do apologize in advance though, these particular ones are only available in Vancouver & Calgary.
♥aliciafashionista

1 comment:

  1. Oooh I love the purple one!

    Tell me prices please (unless they are on the website, i'll go creep!). I decided i'm going to dress in dresses for every Christmas dinner this year.

    Over-dressed will be my theme.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to hearing from you,
♥aliciafashionista